1 (edited by jamesd74 27-06-12 08:56:33)

Topic: Ibanez RG350 With Wilkinson Ceramic Pickups

Just for BigIain

[mp3]/uploads/0642f2695c2228003f1fd5865c1763d6.mp3[/mp3]

These Wilkinson Ceramic are the ones bought from Trev Himself, not the Chinese licensed one on ebay..

What yer think big lad???????

Or whats does anyone else think??????

Line 6 pod farm Marshall 1974x model into reaper.

Highway to Hell is a backing track with lead guitar removed.

Just a bit of noodling

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Ibanez RG350 With Wilkinson Ceramic Pickups

That wouldnt be a certain black RG350 would it? Sounds niiiiiice.

Looking for a new guitar that suits your needs? Support your local guitar shop while its still in business!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It would in deed default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

soundin good james but most pick ups do through a line 6 cant really judge pick ups unless i get a clean tone on all settings and same on a low overdrive to give a real opinion on the pick ups but well played i swapped my ibanez for a fender strat with hotrails on bridge  reliced my les paul a bit too

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ill be getting texas specials or bareknuckle mothers milk sets for my strat eventualy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://s14.postimage.org/kaolyulct/2012_06_29_15_03_31_358.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://s16.postimage.org/ivydrp2ht/2012_06_16_13_28_16_873.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

That bit of relinking looks good..Nice  one...

If its clean yer want its clean you will get...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

to be honest iam done with this site was lookin for some feed back in my tracks seems to much bother for folks

Thumbs up Thumbs down

bigiain wrote:

to be honest iam done with this site was lookin for some feed back in my tracks seems to much bother for folks

Sorry to hear that Iain.

I'm sure it isn't because people cannot be bothered though!

Iain....

I sort of feel that that message is directed at me..

I aways do my best to watch and listens to peoples creative outlets...

At the min I am recovering from a bulging disk (C6) in my neck....Studying for my second sit of exams as I missed some of the first with my neck..I am on with a business venture which I have £600 down in, and every thing that can go wrong as.

And to top it all off I have just had 2 root canals a crown and a wisdom tooth out.

I have stopped smoking as the fags are rooting me gums.

I am sorry for not commenting on your vids I did watch them and your playing again is of a standard I dream off...

Please hang about the forum as been quite of late and I won't late it die...

I like your input and always have....

I have also e mailed you this in case you don't come back and read it...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi James

It cannot be directed at you. You pretty much hold this whole place together.

I tried my hardest to try and get traffic to the site. I did everything I believe I could. I spent many hours working on the site, many many hours on SEO and paid a lot of money on SEO. I got the site up to page 1 in Google for a few good terms but it was still real hard to get the visitors here.

Then after all this effort, last year Google dropped the site from the front page and it vanished into the abyss.

Considering the amount of time and money spent this was incredibly disheartening however this is the way things work in the SEO game.

I am truly grateful to the likes of James, Poly and everyone else who continues to try and keep this forum alive.

Over the last year or so I have been incredibly busy in my job. I have a young family and I also have to try and actually get some guitar playing in. So my time resources have been stretched to the max. Therefore I have not been putting the time into developing a new strategy to bring more users to the forum and I am even guilty of not posting nearly as much as I should do.

So I am not going to give in and I will dedicate more time just as soon as I can. for now I am going to move the domain in case it is that that is causing the penalty within Google.

Thanks for the continued support.

Olly wrote:

Hi James

It cannot be directed at you.

I asked Iain to comment on my Ibanez, which he did,,,, I never commented on his vids.

And the post is on my Ibanez thread......

Thumbs up Thumbs down