Topic: Jimmy Saville

is it right to dig a person up ..then hang draw and quarter him for actions ( allegedly )  he has ( probably
/ maybe /might have done ) ????????? ... he cant defend himself.....perhaps jamesd can
explain the moral and legal issues of the unfolding scandal..and the can of worms
that will manifest itself

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Jimmy Saville

Polly I am at a loss where this investigation will go......He is dead.....You can't convict somebody on the other-side.....My opinion, a waste of tax payers money even investigating it........ My worry.......With out getting to complex, there's a Police culture which is known as "In on Black"....This is were Plod have spent that much money on investigation and get no result....So in order to justify the expense, Plod in there wisdom attempt to stitch somebody up.....

If I am right most of Jimmy's Estate went to Charity, so I can't even see how any alleged victims would even claim compo. As I suspect that's the name of the game.......

Sorry to say it but you don't, rape, molest, all those people over a 30 year period with out some thing coming out in to the public do-mane.........

People could easily get damages for rape, sexual molestation, in the 1960s and 1970s.....So why did they not report such incidents then??????

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

it will be interesting to see what transpires..but like someone said on the
news " its a bit sad he cant defend himself no matter what the outcome"

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well this has been mentioned today by a teacher at UNI....His words where "I have yet to see an extradition form Heaven or Hell which ever one he maybe in"...........The teacher is an ex CPS prosecutor.....I think what he said says it all......

Thumbs up Thumbs down

We know where he went....but we all know where he probably is now

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It just seems sad to wait until someone is dead, and then dig up dirt when they can't defend themselves...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Its just getting unbelievable... I am sorry but I don't believe that Sir Jimmy on a charity visit to a Hospital, went up to a young girl in the 1970s who was on a Children's ward and just "shoved his tong down her throat". As described by someone on ITV news tonight.....

Think, this is hospital ward, full of Doctors, Nurse's, patients and nobody saw this or if they did nobody reported it...come its getting daft...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

and..........considering all the drug /alchohol fueled rock bands..promiscuous
teenagers..and dodgey present day celebs.. whats next ????....thank god it was only
jimmy saville that practiced under aged sexual activities

i wonder what will manifest itself in 40 years from now ??? ...or even the next few weeks maybe...im down william hills tomorrow before the odds get too short

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Funny theres been no conviction...just goes to show canteen culture...Plod making out yer guilty instead of conducting a fair and impartial investigation.....

http://www.tntmagazine.com/news/uk/jimm … met-police

Thumbs up Thumbs down

how can there be so many complaints and accusations against jimmy saville
over the last 40 years...  have been ignored or shunned ..i bet blackmail
will be the next thing to manifest itself....or a shed full of 'jump on the bandwagon
theres a few quid to be made here
' brigade...being prosecuted for wasting police
time..tax payers money and deformations of .............errrm?

the BBC ??????? the government?????  all this beggars belief FFS

Thumbs up Thumbs down