Topic: Introduction

Hello there- Im a new boy ,and also somewhat of an old one too! Got into guitar quite late in life but trying to make up time! Not right hot on my IT either but hell I've got this far so can't be that useless! I'm interested in folk instrumental and a bit of classical stuff and mostly play either a little " Spanish" so- called " flamenco" guitar (I don't play flamenco for sure but like it as its got a nice low action!) or if my fingers are hardened enough a lovely Lowden acoustic that I got second hand a year ago.
What Im most likely to be wanting to do ofcourse on this forum is ask for help particularly with trying to work out how songs I like are actually played- is that sort of advice likely to be obtainable?? I wish I could offer some form of wisdom in return but sadly none that I might possess has anything much to do with guitars as yet!!
Look forward to browsing the threads and picking some brains then!
Cheers for now,
Hrothgar.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Introduction

Hi mate and welcome...

Plenty of help here just ask away...

we have a resident guru called polyal who can help on most thing guitar and musical...

I to was a late starter so your not alone...

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Introduction

hi hrothgar...welcome to the forum..there are members much better qualified than me
depends what you ask...so when you get stuck post your prob

Thumbs up Thumbs down