Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:35 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself & New Member Welcome
- Topic: Android App for formatting guitar tab
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16
Re: Android App for formatting guitar tab
Thanks Olly, maybe that'll be next....
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:21 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself & New Member Welcome
- Topic: Android App for formatting guitar tab
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16
Android App for formatting guitar tab
Hi everyone,
I've always been annoyed by the way guitar tab music is formatted on a tablet screen. Most tab is formatted in two, maybe 3 bars, which might be fine for a phone, but leaves a lot of wasted space on tablet screen.
I wrote this app for personal use, but I think this might useful for a ...
I've always been annoyed by the way guitar tab music is formatted on a tablet screen. Most tab is formatted in two, maybe 3 bars, which might be fine for a phone, but leaves a lot of wasted space on tablet screen.
I wrote this app for personal use, but I think this might useful for a ...