Topic: The pillars of Islam

The pillars of Islam
We hope that you can explain the pillars of Islam for us
Islam is based on five pillars which the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has explained for us
Read about the five pillars of Islam :
http://en.wathakker.net/articles/view.php?id=410
»

Thumbs up −3 Thumbs down

Re: The pillars of Islam

I sleep on 5 pillars does that count????????

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

da32010 wrote:

The pillars of Islam
Islam is based on five pillars which the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has explained for us
»

What part of no ones interested in what you've got to say don't you understand,  default/mad

I didn't get where I am today,
by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

da32010 wrote:

The pillars of Islam
»

They are off on one again!!!!  default/roll

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Please be warned, do not click on any  links from this religous fanatic, there is a better than good chance they are riddled with virus's and spyware,  default/mad

In my opinion this idiot should be blocked, as they are obviously and blatantly trying to interfere and recruit,,

by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

alun wrote:

Please be warned, do not click on any  links from this religous fanatic, there is a better than good chance they are riddled with virus's and spyware,  default/mad

In my opinion this idiot should be blocked, as they are obviously and blatantly trying to interfere and recruit,,

I think they are just a twat wasting our time  default/hmm

Thumbs up Thumbs down

alun wrote:

Amen to that.

Gehad brother.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

jamesd74 wrote:
alun wrote:

Amen to that.

Gehad brother.

I don't understand your anger, you are free to read or ignore whatever you want but you have no right to lie to prevent the others from reading something you dislike .
we live in an open world now. everyone is free to decide whatever he likes or dislikes..

Be fair

Thumbs up −4 Thumbs down

da32010 wrote:
jamesd74 wrote:
alun wrote:

Amen to that.

Gehad brother.

I don't understand your anger, you are free to read or ignore whatever you want but you have no right to lie to prevent the others from reading something you dislike .
we live in an open world now. everyone is free to decide whatever he likes or dislikes..

Be fair

Yes you are right, I'm free to read or ignore whatever I want, as I've already said this is a forum for guitarists, not preachers, So I read whats going on here, because I want to,
If I wanted to read about religion I would join a religious forum, But I don't want to, so please stop trying to push your beliefs on me, That;s what makes me angry, And what lies am I telling, you are not a musician so what reasons do you have to even be on this forum?...........

by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Amen to that.

Go preach elsewhere or buy a guitar and contribute  something that is relevant to this forum.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Well said that man........... default/cool

by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You never know DA learning to play guitar might take your mind off recruiting and give you a new focus in life.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

da32010 wrote:

why?      give anybody one good reason

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

14 (edited by jamesd74 29-11-10 19:08:12)

polyal wrote:
da32010 wrote:

why?      give anybody one good reason

It might convert you so you can go off and be a suicide bomber.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

15 (edited by polyal 29-11-10 20:13:20)

best keep away from them pillars then..got enough trouble with them jovas witnesses

what with allahs pillows and mosses's tablets , what next?
http://s3.postimage.org/2ni2q0khw/canibal.gif

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

alun wrote:
da32010 wrote:
jamesd74 wrote:

Amen to that.

Gehad brother.

Be fair

Yes you are right, I'm free to read or ignore whatever I want, as I've already said this is a forum for guitarists, not preachers, So I read whats going on here, because I want to,
If I wanted to read about religion I would join a religious forum, But I don't want to, so please stop trying to push your beliefs on me, That;s what makes me angry, And what lies am I telling, you are not a musician so what reasons do you have to even be on this forum?...........

Effing Here Here.

Now, Unless you have something constructive to say to this "GUITAR FORUM" or contribute to this "GUITAR FORUM" Keep your beliefs to yourself! (See how much restraint I have by not telling DA to P**S OFF) default/lol

Thumbs up Thumbs down

DA ....who's your favourite git player.............lets forget the opinionated religious sh!t especially
extremism

Thumbs up Thumbs down

to all bigotted religious fanatics
http://s3.postimage.org/2p3rx0gqs/als_moonie2.gif

Thumbs up Thumbs down

19 (edited by polyal 30-11-10 19:52:26)

DA wrote:

I don't understand your anger,

its obvious nobodys angry about 9/11  or  7/7 .....................do yourself a favour..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

20 (edited by polyal 30-11-10 19:53:03)

DA wrote:

we live in an open world now

where it is normal for dick heads to go blowing innocent people to pieces
because of some demented idealism

Thumbs up Thumbs down

and one more thing. i think the link to this religious bigotry
aught to be
http://s4.postimage.org/1gpqcm4v8/dogpee.gif

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hear Hear... well said....
http://s2.postimage.org/1gkas725g/Keef.gif

by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

thanks for that

i think all posts with a religious theme aught to be barred from this forum

esp this part which is POLITICS AND ECONOMICS....(subjects which can be discussed)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

polyal wrote:

i think all posts with a religious theme aught to be barred from this forum

esp this part which is POLITICS AND ECONOMICS....(subjects which can be discussed)

I totally agree, there is no place for religion on this MUSICIANS FORUM.....
http://s2.postimage.org/1gt4bdoys/headbanging.gif

by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I think I speak for everybody DA when I say "PISS OFF AND PREACH ELSEWHERE"

Thumbs up Thumbs down