Topic: Exams

EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS what more can I say.

Consideration

Terms of a contract

Privacy

Just for a Monday morning warm up.

Give me my SG any day of the week.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Exams

Good Luck!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

thank you

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Now for Wens-day Morning

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Good luck! Hope they are soon over for you...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

End of may

Thumbs up Thumbs down

whats a typical question???

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://s3.postimage.org/2uh6r2hfo/IMG.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

you will then get an instruction .

Such as Advise Molly.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hooly!  good luck luck default/smile

My gut instinct is that you know your stuff, just forget the word 'exam'. default/smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

11 (edited by jamesd74 10-05-11 08:35:32)

Thanks for the vote of confidence

Thumbs up Thumbs down

what would you advise he to do?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

After may 20th I will give you a full answer.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

EXAMS OVER I OFF OUT ON THE PISS

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah! excellent news!

Hope all went well, and you don't have too sore a head in the morning  default/cool

Thumbs up Thumbs down

are you taking molly....if so...is the advice...get this down ya and i'll get my pleck out
...enjoy yourself im only jealous ♪polyal♪

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Don't be jealous.
If you want to do something like a Law Degree just do it. I started out terrified, 6 years in the army as a grunt, then 11 years walking the streets doing a post round, 6 kids and living in a council house, left school at 12 and have dyslexia, hardly someone with a suitable background to study law.
So I was laid off by the royal mail on health grounds, which was bullshit, I was a victim of the cull. That was 2 years ago.
I thought, I like the law so I am gonna do something regarding that and go back and get a education. I rang up Leeds uni, which is part of the same group that own Oxford and Cambridge, and they were F****** horrible towards me. I must have had the wrong sort of accent for their crappy little Law School. 
Fortunately Leeds has 2 Unis that offer Law, I had the number for Leeds Met, but never phoned as I didn't want the same reaction I had got previously.
Well the story goes on to a death in the family and a thought I didn't want to die without even trying to be someone better then a grunt. So from the mother in laws house about half an hour after we had found her dead I phoned the Leeds Met.
The told me in a much better tone of voice that they would not accept me, however they did run an access course and gave me the name and number of the man who ran it.
Well I phoned him up and god when he answered the phone he reminded me of Leeds Uni, posh or what.
I explained to him all what i mentioned above 6 years army, royal mail, leaving school at 12, and dyslexia. To me utter amazement he replied in the poshest voice ever "Good you are the sort of person this course is aimed it, make your way to see me straight away"
I can tell you as a Professor of life what a nice fellow he is, he holds the world record for keeping me in a class room, 2 hours. I went on two find out he retired from his profession as a barrister when he was 40 went on to be a District Judge the went into teaching but remind a Part time Judge.
I still see him today as he lives near by, we had a coffee in costa coffee last week.

Went on to get a A+++ in my access course, the equivalent of 3 A levels at A+.

And know my knowledge of the Law is vast, and trust me when your in such places as hospitals when the kids are ill and they leave you waiting 3 hours then you go and mention to the Doctors that they are breaching a Duty of Care, its strange that  you are then seen to and  out 20 mins latter.

So the morall of the story, its out there you just got to go looking and not be put off, make the change. Plus student loans buy guitars.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

crikey!.....a good bit of advice there for hell of a lot of people

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thumbs up James - great inspirational story and good luck to you (though doesn't sound like you need it!)

Good on you James - well done!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hey James

Nice story. I'm not sure if I put the puzzle together, but you are an attorney today. If so, congratulations!  I've never been in the "gutter" of life, but being born with a "handicap" I can say just one thing. I  looked at my life in a positive way and tried use any God given talent that I discovered in myself. I've come to terms with it and knowing and accepting my ability has made what my life should be. Complete  default/smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hey James

Nice story. I'm not sure if I put the puzzle together, but you are an attorney today. If so, congratulations!  I've never been in the "gutter" of life, but being born with a "handicap" I can say just one thing. I  looked at my life in a positive way and tried use any God given talent that I discovered in myself. I've come to terms with it and knowing and accepting my ability has made what my life should be. Complete  default/smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

No John not an atorney yet still have a long way to go. In fact I think my destiney lies within teaching. I think I would benifit more trying to help people on there way.

I am pleased you keep a positive outlook, and have found a life that has made you happy, that is a part of life yet I have to master.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile PASSED THE LOT  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile  default/big_smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

THIS COULD MEAN A NEW GUITAR.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down