Topic: Favorite Guitar Type

What is your favorite guitar type? Electric, acoustic, classical or bass? or any other type?

My favorite is bass, but I don't have a bass right now.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Favorite Guitar Type

I love playin acoustic to sing along to electric to rock along to.

I havent played bass but I saw this today

This inspired me to play bass guitar

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwjLuWBc_48

It would depend on ny mood at the given day.. If i am feeling a bit edgy then i would pick a electric guitar and try to play some riffs and licks, but if i feel sentimental? then i would play a acoustic one.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I would go for acoustic guitars. I love it when I see a guy playing acoustic songs. It is so romantic for me.  default/tongue

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I like to play Nylon Guitar sometimes, but it is really hard for me to play some classical as I have short finger and thick ones. But it really feels good to play some of the classical from my Gibson Nylon Guitar.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Im a heavy metal guy... So I gotta go with electric. I use Guitar as stress relief and so I can come home and start playing some chugging riffs and solos and feel much better about my day default/smile that being said, if I had a decent acoustic guitar I'd probably play that to, as there are some classical pices i'm quite fond of.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I prefer electric guitars as I can hear the sound much clearly than an acoustic. But Acoustic is also fine as long as the quality of the sound is good.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi
I like anything but I never go along with Nylon Guitar. I am not good at classical musics but I am pretty on to black metal. I practice 2 hours a day with guys and thats all I do. I have a Yamaha Guitar (old one) and one Gibson Guitar.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ill choose acoustic and electric guitar . . . usually i love to play electric guitar to play heavy metal or punk rock song

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well there are plenty of guitar types but I like electric guitars since I like to play lead and electric guitars with the distortion are the best for the leads. Acoustic is good for playing chords.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ill choose electric guitars..i love this guitars very much.
if anyone playing this guitar  ill enjoy lots...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I like Gibson Les Paul Goddess because it is an amazing guitar . It is a lighter weight, and frets are little smaller for little lady sized hands.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Acoustic guitar is my favorite guitar type. I like this guitar because in acoustic guitars, string vibration is transmitted through the bridge and saddle to the body via sound board. The sound board is typically made of tone woods such as spruce or cedar. Timbers for tone woods are chosen for both strength and ability to transfer mechanical energy from the strings to the air within the guitar body.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I like to play guitar... but when Im with Acoustic guitar I like to play Classical stuffs...
But I really like to compose my own music... I havent a pro band yet but ... One day...  default/big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMEKFPWn1GI

Thumbs up Thumbs down