Topic: Download ticket ordered

I got a nice letter of the Inland Revenue containing a cheque (was tempted to frame it - but decided it could be put to greater good) so the ticket for download has been ordered  default/big_smile

I've also got a hotel booked, can't believe how many places where already booked up...

Just hoping the ticket will arrive a bit earlier this time (was the day before last time!)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Download ticket ordered

My girlfriend bought me tickets to the Download festival so I will also be going!

Anyone else have a tax rebate?

There great, I love them.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

4 (edited by Apache 31-12-11 11:40:57)

Nice one Olly  default/big_smile Have you been before?

James - never had a rebate before, I'm hoping this will be the first of many  default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

NO I GOT  A F**KING BILL FOR 1200 QUID!!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Apache wrote:

Nice one Olly  default/big_smile Have you been before?

No never been to Download before - never really been much of a festival goer but I really enjoyed going to High Voltage last year and knowing that I don't have to camp out was a better idea for me.

So this is what I will be doing at the Download - just going in the day and hotelling it for the evenings.

And excellent news that Tenacious D will now be playing and Ugly Kid Joe. The D are one of my all time favourites and I am very partial to quite a few songs by UKJ!

And whilst rebates seem good, it just means that you have been overcharged tax and probably been without money you were due for a loooonnng while so, even though they are a nice surprise, you don't want to regularly have them!

mikeyBoab wrote:

NO I GOT  A F**KING BILL FOR 1200 QUID!!!

Harsh Mikey!

Tell me about it! My heart broke that day.

Wish I was going to see the D and Ugly Kid Joe instead of working my backside off to pay my tax bill!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Never mind the tax bill!!!

The government as enough money.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

LOL - Olly I'm doing the same as you, and retiring to a nice hotel, after the festival, IMO that's the best way to do it  default/smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down