Topic: Fender Tweed Cabinet

I have a new Fender Tweed Blues Deluxe 1x12 combo amplifier and i'm wondering if anyone can tell me if they ever built a 1x12 cabinet to match it? it wont stop me from buying an extension cabinet if i cant get one that matches the tweed but i would much rather have a matching cabinet if i can.

1981 Peavey T-60     Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster
Epiphone Custom Shop Limited Edition Les Paul Classic    Squier Affinity Stratocaster
Washburn SJ-20 S
Crate V50 2x12 Palomino   Fender Tweed Blues Deluxe   Johnson Amplification JT-50

Re: Fender Tweed Cabinet

I will ask me pal, he tends to know every thing that is fender....

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I used to but a frontal lobe injury killed alot of guitar stuff like technique amd trivia.

Epiphone Custom Shop Limited Edition Les Paul Classic    Squier Affinity Stratocaster
Washburn SJ-20 S
Crate V50 2x12 Palomino   Fender Tweed Blues Deluxe   Johnson Amplification JT-50

Serious...........

Thumbs up Thumbs down

yep........it happened at the same time i broke my neck and back. i got thrown from a horse and i landed on my head..........hard.............really hard. fractured 3 vertabra in my neck and landing so hard caused a mild frontal lobe injury, i then got trampled by a horse fracturing 4 vertabra in my back. i had to crawl back to the barn, about 1/8 mile. had to catch the horse and put him in a stall so his dumb ass didnt get hit by a car, then i drove a mile up the road so i could get cellphone service to call an ambulance. we idnt even realize for a couple of hours the lumbar vertabra was fractured because it didnt hurt much more than the usual bad back pain i always had. this happened 5 years ago...........13 days from today. not paralyzed thank goodness and most days i'm glad i lived through the fall, the doc told me that as hard as i hit the ground i shouldnt have lived let alone be able to walk..................well more a hobble than a walk  default/lol   FINALLY my disability will have been resolved within 4 or 5 more weeks..........wow, only 62 months to get my disability from all those fractured vertabra.

Washburn SJ-20 S

Sound bad bad mate however pleased to hear your on the mend....

Regarding fender Amps me mate seems to think Fender will have produced a matching cab... He claims fender only did not make a matching cab if it was to be sold as a 2x12 combo....

I would take his word for it he has 29 Fender guitars, A Silver face twin, A fender champ amp.......Another Fender twin....... And just this week a fender super champ Xd...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i've actually found a 2x12 Tweed Cabinet still being built, but i'm confident there has to be a 1x12 tweed cabinet built at some point in time. the pain from the injuries is pretty horrifying most days BUT i get some really good pain meds................too bad this isnt a state that medical marijuana is legal. i can legally carry a concealed weapon and i have a class II license enabling me to own machine guns and projectile launchers but no medical weed LOL.

Washburn SJ-20 S