Topic: Learn Guitar on an honorary basis

Hi, if you are looking to begin playing guitar or want to increase your song rapporteur. or if you've hit a bit of a wall with your playing and want to learn new techniques. This might be the site for you. www.randlesomeguitar.co.uk

It's full of easy to follow lessons taking you from beginner techniques like holding a plectrum right through to advanced sweep picking exercises. And beginner songs like Redemption Song up to playing guitar solo's fluently.

New lessons are being added all the time so don't forget to 'like' the site and subscribe to the YouTube channel.

The site is run on an honorary basis whereby if you think what you are learning is worth money then you can donate via the secure PayPal Donate button.... It is truly up to you.

I hope you enjoy the site and thanks for taking the time to listen to me rabbit on!!

Warm regards

Mark

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Learn Guitar on an honorary basis

randlesomeguitar wrote:

Hi, if you are looking to begin playing guitar or want to increase your song rapporteur. or if you've hit a bit of a wall with your playing and want to learn new techniques. This might be the site for you. www.randlesomeguitar.co.uk

It's full of easy to follow lessons taking you from beginner techniques like holding a plectrum right through to advanced sweep picking exercises. And beginner songs like Redemption Song up to playing guitar solo's fluently.

New lessons are being added all the time so don't forget to 'like' the site and subscribe to the YouTube channel.

The site is run on an honorary basis whereby if you think what you are learning is worth money then you can donate via the secure PayPal Donate button.... It is truly up to you.

I hope you enjoy the site and thanks for taking the time to listen to me rabbit on!!

Warm regards

Mark

Hi Mark and nice to meet you.
Thanks for posting your website. I booked marked it and will post your site on other forums that I have joined.   Nice site and very good instruction you have.

wj

my lyrics, my guitar and my imagination

Thumbs up Thumbs down