1 (edited by Olly 27-05-12 07:36:50)

Topic: there are those young do not know Nannvzhishi

Removed

Thumbs up Thumbs down

2 (edited by polyal 28-05-12 18:51:07)

Re: there are those young do not know Nannvzhishi

steer wrote:

Thought of this, he can not help but admire from the monk's Wisdom and wise, if he really stay in her country, take not the Scriptures or small, have always been a large group of beautiful women around, the elimination of the body can not eat, that is most worthy of to worry about.
Group of women, in addition to those who are elderly men basically had no desire, there are those young do not know Nannvzhishi. Remaining positive youth, young woman, looked at Muslim morning, the eyes are cropped difficult to suppress the flames, as if you want the one he has swallowed down Caigan Xin general. nike nfl jerseys(SHITE )

For these women, the Mu morning and two women were to take different precautions.
Mu morning try to steer well clear of them, each of these women came to our house, Mu morning will hide in a corner, do not contact them to do more. Qin Niang and Li Niu made a very detailed division of labor, busy in the kitchen cooking, and the other firmly affixed to the side of Mu morning, not allowing people the opportunity to startWholesale Coach purses
Mu morning, like a sausage hanging in the air, following around the circle watering for a snatch of the Wildcats, Wildcats all jumping up and down, wants to put the sausage in his mouth, it can be above the hanging that line is tightly pulled sausage, do not let it fall into the mouth of the Wildcats. cheap authentic SHITE jerseys

This kind of life does not last long, the curiosity of the women of Mu Chen, and soon a group dressed in tattered black armor men transferred.
It is a group of drag and drop the spear, and fled in panic Qin. Qin about three fifty people to the village to see the full village woman, a person simply did not produce the color center, they are urgently looking for women at home which roads cooked the fish.
In addition to see these fled the Qin, Qin Niang and Li Niu firmly shut the door, the other woman even wide open door, as if to greet their loved ones generally meet these Qin. nfl jerseys SHITE authentic

rock on

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3 (edited by jamesd74 19-05-12 13:44:04)

steer wrote:

Thought of this, he can not help but admire from the monk's Wisdom and wise, if he really stay in her country, take not the Scriptures or small, have always been a large group of beautiful women around, the elimination of the body can not eat, that is most worthy of to worry about.
Group of women, in addition to those who are elderly men basically had no desire, there are those young do not know Nannvzhishi. Remaining positive youth, young woman, looked at Muslim morning, the eyes are cropped difficult to suppress the flames, as if you want the one he has swallowed down Caigan Xin general. nike nfl jerseys

For these women, the Mu morning and two women were to take different precautions.
Mu morning try to steer well clear of them, each of these women came to our house, Mu morning will hide in a corner, do not contact them to do more. Qin Niang and Li Niu made a very detailed division of labor, busy in the kitchen cooking, and the other firmly affixed to the side of Mu morning, not allowing people the opportunity to startWholesale Coach purses
Mu morning, like a sausage hanging in the air, following around the circle watering for a snatch of the Wildcats, Wildcats all jumping up and down, wants to put the sausage in his mouth, it can be above the hanging that line is tightly pulled sausage, do not let it fall into the mouth of the Wildcats. cheap authentic jerseys

This kind of life does not last long, the curiosity of the women of Mu Chen, and soon a group dressed in tattered black armor men transferred.
It is a group of drag and drop the spear, and fled in panic Qin. Qin about three fifty people to the village to see the full village woman, a person simply did not produce the color center, they are urgently looking for women at home which roads cooked the fish.
In addition to see these fled the Qin, Qin Niang and Li Niu firmly shut the door, the other woman even wide open door, as if to greet their loved ones generally meet these Qin. nfl jerseys authentic

Sorry I missed the part you told us about your guitar....Gimp mask sale

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i get all my stuff from here http://www.rag-bone.com/store/productsl … p;PageNo=0

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Phewww.....Poly your on the money

Thumbs up Thumbs down

DONT BUY THESE JERSEYS THEY'RE COMPLETE UTTER CRAP

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I get mine from here...Salvation Army Free Hand Outs For The Poor

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://s8.postimage.org/93h6ucz5t/Spamtinx.gif

default/roll

I didn't get where I am today,
by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

alun wrote:

http://s8.postimage.org/93h6ucz5t/Spamtinx.gif

default/roll

I'll have spam, spam, spam, spam spam, spam, chips and spam, and easy on the spam.

Just Another Geetarman

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Funny you should say that

[youtube]/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/youtube]

Thumbs up Thumbs down

brilliant...........but it poses the question ...is olley censoring the posts just lately

erm...bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod sod knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers knickers
chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy chinese copy ying tong jerseys
ying tong jerseys ying tong jerseys ying tong jerseys ying tong jerseys ying tong jerseys ying tong jerseys eurovision eurovision eurovision eurovision eurovision eurovision eurovision

any other suggestions to f*** this thread off??????? ( 'dont reply' is not an option because it
cant logically manifest itself )

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ps olley ...dont  delete  this just yet ( except original spam )
it might be a good debate for the pros and cons of spam

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Spam was a food for the poor and was guven to poor familys during world war 2.

It was cheap to produce and full of crap. I for one say it good for you in a sandwhich with a fried egg.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Spam Fritter's, are the Best!!  default/smile
http://s13.postimage.org/thcn6ea9v/Satan.jpg

default/roll

by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The con-censors seems to be Spam is great...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

jamesd74 wrote:

Spam was a food for the poor and was guven to poor familys during world war 2.

It was cheap to produce and full of crap. I for one say it good for you in a sandwhich with a fried egg.

Thats just a heart attack waiting to implode your arteries right there James. You really are a Notherner aren't you  default/wink

Looking for a new guitar that suits your needs? Support your local guitar shop while its still in business!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh yes sir.

A daily diat from Yorkshire.

Breackfast, Bacon 88 slices, 45 Full fat Sausages, non of diet shit up here. 71 Deep fat fried eggs. Black pudding shallow fried in a pint of full fat lard. Beans deep fat fried not heated in a pan, yuk. 76 tins of full fat SPAM deep fried. No brown bread toast, fried bread 4 loafs. (come on the most important meal of the day)

Brunch 5 Big Mac meals Super size

Lunch 2 Donner Kebab. Prerable left over from night before and deep fried.

Tea 6 Large deep fried fish a montain of deep fried chips and a shallow fried salad

Super 1 bowl of Mueseli (Well you have to balance it out)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

my mate used to have a diet like that ( but he wouldn't touch muesli )...when he went for this job on this farm..the farmer said
sorry i cant give you the job..but i'll give you £20quid a week for your shit

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://s16.postimage.org/6kw6sowy9/bullshit.jpg  default/lol

by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I could sell my shit?????

£30 a turd  Any offers.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

21 (edited by polyal 28-05-12 22:13:13)

use ebay and auction items....dont forget to log on

Thumbs up Thumbs down

22 (edited by jamesd74 28-05-12 23:42:20)

Haven't sold a turd but according to one looker I should be dead... They offered to do medical experiments on to me.

I told them I had them before and when the Doctors where unable to find a brain they paid me £2 and sent me on my way.

They have yet to reply.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

polyal wrote:

use ebay and auction items....dont forget to log on

God I must be tired only just seen very funny

Thumbs up Thumbs down