Topic: Hi Everyone

Hi

Sorry, once again, for not being around too much. I have been so busy with work but should make more of an effort to stop this forum from completely dieing!

I have managed to find a little more time for guitar of late. I have commissioned this guy to make me an acoustic guitar and I go both my current acoustic and my JS1000 electric set up and serviced by him. It has made a world of difference and they both play great now.

I have also just upgraded my 1w Blackstar amp tot he 5w head and cab version. This was because there was no effects loop in the 1w which just made it unusable for me. The new has the effects loop and sounds really good.

I was previously using the Pod HD500 through monitor speakers but I just wasn't able to get a sound that I really go on with - again, this was mainly due to time constraints. Now I have the HD plugged in using the 4 cable method which allows me to use either the Blackstar preamp or any of the other modelled amps along with all the effects I wish, in the sequence that I want. I haven't tried the modeling yet as the sound I got straight out the box with the Blackstar was great with just a couple of effects.

Only a few weeks away until Download festival which will definitely inspire me to get back to rocking out!

I hope everyone here is well and thanks for the continued effort in keeping the forum alive!

Olly

Re: Hi Everyone

No probs pal.... You wanna buy one of my new Fuzz pedals hand painted £90....to regular forum users.

Spam me self time. but you know..

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tell more more - or is there already a thread about it?

Hi

Over the past few months I have been teaching myself about electronics...Nice break from law.

So I have combined a tube screamer circuit with fuzz and got some thing nice...

I can get my mate to hand paint them....the fender snob.. As he owns an arts and craft shop and he can paint.... I will post some sound clips over the next week. I have some other pedals in the pipe line... I have also been working on Paf style pick ups but they would work out expensive as i do wind them by hand....round and round it goes default/mad .

Getting the tension right is a right pain but so far results have been very good.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down