Topic: has been to understand the results

Empty!
Punk body fall, has been to understand the results: he not even touched the ball.
Into the
Perfect arc, just playing a poor location, if punk is a little earlier to make judgments, but also punk station slightly to the right, and then, if his arm longer, spring is better ...
Unfortunately, the football world, there is no!

Next, a ball in the right location, punk and again there have been errors, seeing the ball flew towards the left, just a mobile body, nfl jerseys china, football is even strange to erratic jump rapidly to the goal the upper right corner. Punk is not the intention of the ball, and indeed is to determine the error.
The crowd broke out in a burst of applause, these professional players are able to see this foot ball pumping, Instep, almost a little rotation ball is a little erratic in the high-speed operation, it helps the goalkeeper is difficult to judge. Punk has done its best quality of this foot ball too high.
The Boge He also appreciated the side of the drum with the palm, to say the least, But, this foot ball, if not Mongolia, that this little guy, your feet, and indeed in his. Although Boge He is stronger, but a good character, to recognize as good as others, even if the opponent for him, but was a child.
The middle of a ball, marks the same spin at an angle around the wall, drill into the goal to the other corner, Punk made to fight the blaze, but could do nothing.
The fourth ball, hold your breath, if the ball into the penalty again, so Mark had won.
Gracefully ball marks, saw Man wall and punk stations, already have three four kick in the mind, the sound of the whistle, run up, hit the ball!
Football rotating fly over the wall, draw the arc in the air is very beautiful.
Only, but the speed seemed slow.
Punk of high tension, the judge almost did not go wrong, to be recovered, and tight step, struggling to Dan Zhang ball blocking.
The football has changed the trajectory of the flight, high flying out of the crossbar.
"Oh!" Issued the crowd for a while lamented sound.
Marks his face exposed, but a subtle hint of a smile: continuous H into five arbitrary ball, not the punk lose face, and, 5 to 3 win Boge He, better than 4 to 3, was chosen fourth balls let out because of the fraud can not be too obvious, if the first four free throws the fifth free throws, Wholesale Coach Handbags,but you will feel this kid is to get the ball.
After all, are old-timers, leave the face, can not be wrong.
After all, he has full confidence in the free kick effort.
The fifth ball to the left one o'clock, marks this time choose another style of play, football players from the wall and the left one side across the rubbing on the left column, and flew into the goal. Football in goal, turning when punk was to look back, he simply did not have time to make any action!
"My God, luck, luck!" Mark quickly tapped his heart area, the ball almost hit the post pop up, my luck today, great. "
"Whether it is luck, strength, and you win!" Boge He went up, a pat on the shoulder of Mark, "Young man, you are very good, after you in the field, that is, any player, and I I believe the coach, Mr. and others do not have opinions. "
Deng Kohl old face wrinkles blooming like a chrysanthemum in full bloom, and beckoned over: "After that Mark Dular any player of our team, and I remind you, three days after we team to prepare for the new season's first warm-up matches, against Belgium's Standard Liege, the warm-up program I believe we've got, hope everyone is ready, we will warm up in a few games after the game to determine the basic the lineup and play. "
Sparta team's warm-up plan that we naturally have a few days of training, the old man focuses on offensive and defensive consistency, neither emphasis on the offensive, nor emphasis on defense, wholesale nfl jerseys , but pay attention to the balance between the two .
Deng Cole, then after several warm-up after the game before deciding on a lineup, but we are aware, the strongest opponent of the first warm-up matches, the discharge of the main 11 basically is the main formation, unless The performance was very bad, and the relative position of the person off the bench and outstanding performance, otherwise they would not be much change.
Mark, Tigris and several young players were also discussed in the lineup, almost everyone is little doubt that Mark will be starting, and in fact also confirms the judgment.
The first warm-up matches, the old man discharged a 4231 formation, Mark, as the avant-garde on the left, to disrupt the opponent's right wing, and transportation to the center before the sudden Andrea Oster shells.
Standard Liege is one of Belgium's most popular club, also in the forefront of historical record. This warm-up match is also Standard Liege to prepare for the new season's first warm-up matches, can accommodate more than 30,000 fans of Du Fu Larsen Stadium poured twelve thousand more than the fans, the great majority of home fans They occupy several corners of the stadium, to constitute an a red lake.
Team in terms of Standard Liege, Sparta Rotterdam team strength to be far less, a Belgian League championship, a new member of the Holland League Moreover, Sparta team is away from home , Tang Kohl require all players to focus on defense first twenty minutes.
The old man, the game, losing does not matter, the key players can play the game he wants to see, in accordance with his command to do.
Twenty minutes before the game, jerseys from china, come to watch the battle of the Standard Liege fans rejoice, the team they support the initiative completely occupied the field, the midfielder is firmly in control of their own feet, to suppress opponents in the semi- field within this game, looks very comfortable.
However, the Standard Liege players know, even though they take the initiative, but not manufactured threat of attack, the face of clinging to the Spartan team, their time Actually, I'm much too good The way to tear the opponent's defense.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: has been to understand the results

FFsake somebody buy a f******een jersey

Thumbs up Thumbs down

steer wrote:

Twenty minutes before the game, jerseys from china, come to watch the battle

These Jerseys are alive.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

With these jerseys been alive and chinise I am gona take the plunge and buy one. I mean chinese food every night , thats got to be worth it.

I just hope the jersey does not go on like the wife, if thats the case I will have to drown it in the washer

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down