Topic: Laonie and Ma Xiaochun sat on the sofa,

Laonie and Ma Xiaochun sat on the sofa,look: your body, Chen Hao, of course, understood most clearly, but we all know that to die so we say you are not to consider surgery to completely go to the root? '

Su Yu face a sudden become a strange saw Chen Hao, they found each other indifferent had to say: "This is not I do not want to, difficult and bad raising this a few years ago, does not intend it, but because Hospitals are not sure has been delayed what I also want to rule, but a good hurt bad dependents. "

Laonie nodded and said: "You say this, we all know that, but I just have your parents by phone, they are also more inclined to once and for all cure, do not we all feel good mop grinding mill. Every night cough , you will not be uncomfortable what? "

Su Yu face muscles throbbing, apparently for the body of this recurrent severe coughing fear. But to really make him go move a grasp not a big surgery, is also afraid: can only blame the doctor cure surgery, then give yourself constantly root, depriving worry this broken head.

But do not blame the people doctor told him to rest for at least a year, let alone inside one year chess, is to go out have to be careful, rainy days, preferably to a bowl of ginger like warm. Su Yu, these things never are when fallen on deaf ears, because after discharge, he has always been self feel good, but even a sneeze not playing, naturally turned a deaf ear to the discourse of class to take medicine on time. The results are good, the game is finished chest like a burning uncomfortable sitting on the sofa, a sudden gust of coughing incomplete even say.

The three men quickly the past pour pour ask back ask back, with great difficulty before this burst of pressure down. Laonie off however contingent wave of a hand, said: "Well, you like this go on or not, better to take a gamble, surgery! Acquired you go with us to go to Nanjing to discuss with your parents no longer so go on like this trouble. "

You even airline tickets are bought even told what to discuss with me. Su Yu looked at airline tickets in hand some dumbfounding: "So, when do surgery Which?"

Ma Xiaochun shook his head, said: "I'm not sure, but that is waiting for you after the game. The hospitals what I Laonie know some people come back to look for to find like, you do not control is acquired back home and your parents have to carry that thing is a minor surgery, recovery quickly. "

Su Yu pretty music properly a walk away treasurer and his parents,  but always said that this can not but have doubts: It is not a minor operation it? Why must you tell my parents?

However, Su Yu did not ask, know what she can not just put everything entrusted to Laonie the own home cooking dinner to go.

Before continuing the race the next morning, Xu Zhang a little worried asked him: "I have heard, you're going to surgery, will not be a problem? If the country can not do this, then to Japan, I introduce you to a few Thoracic Surgery of a famous doctor. "

Su Yu headache: how this things also did not set the others to know? Also embarrassed that refused to say: "also not easy to say, does not necessarily have an operation if the country can not do this surgery, I find you not too late, this is not what A & E three days, five days time is nothing. "

Xu Zhang nodded and said: "or, otherwise tomorrow after I go back to help you find someone to look optimistic. If you had come to Japan, I'll show you good to do some checking."

"Kindness first picking up." Su Yu Open chess box gently stroked TV drama Jingjing pawn, what happened afterwards do not worry given'll make it. "

Xu Zhang see Laonie come no longer speak,  and began to prepare for the game.

Jie and Wang walked Laboratory continue to sit on the original's old seat, and Lee Chang-ho when neighbors. Jie gracefully yesterday inning after Lee Chang-ho: "You see how the situation?"

Everyone knows that the situation is not good Su Yu, Jie so ask nothing more than to find a psychological comfort, but why look of dignified look of Lee Chang-ho said: "Yeah, Xu Zhang middle is really too much, here, here, are the main points, once Xu Zhang occupy then the whole plate of white stones seamless no longer attack does not go. "

Just then, the Su Yu the Lazi handedly directly Cairu in the belly of the moment opened the prelude to the battle.

"All messed up. Su Yu confuse the entire situation." Wang reached sighed said, "However Ye Hao, Luanzhongqusheng the Why. But he suddenly attacks to completely break up the situation, what happened afterwards said all bad."

Depth alone, the taboo of chess, but very good location, Xu Zhang you want to attack the need for good layout while, enough time to let him find a place to pull the plug. He do it? "Lee Chang-ho some odd pointing TV screen Su Yu eyes closed.

"Him to sleep, do not control him." The Coulee surprised casually deal continue to change pendulum the various Su Yu escape busy.

Sleep? Lee Chang-ho on his Taijiu Zi and more understanding not surprised, confused the other side in contemplation Japanese shocked: the game, as well as sleep?

Words Wang Licheng translate past,  cheap nhl jerseys wholesale  someone would immediately come ask. Then of Jie Wang Dage several also surprised: words can not talk nonsense, or else put out some uproar. Coulee quickly explained: things not bad Su Yu body occasionally close your eyes in the game when the rest., Not that he look down on people how to sleep. "

Looked at each other skeptical expression Coulee men only secretly pray Su Yu said to open eyes and quickly Do not let people really win.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Laonie and Ma Xiaochun sat on the sofa,

Clean up on isle 1.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

rapper101 wrote:

Laonie and Ma Xiaochun sat on the sofa,look: your body, Chen Hao, of course, understood most clearly, but we all know that to die so we say you are not to consider surgery to completely go to the root? '
Su Yu face a sudden become a strange saw Chen Hao, they found each other indifferent had to say: "This is not I do not want to, difficult and bad raising this a few years ago, does not intend it, but because Hospitals are not sure has been delayed what I also want to rule, but a good hurt bad dependents. "
Laonie nodded and said: "You say this, we all know that, but I just have your parents by phone, they are also more inclined to once and for all cure, do not we all feel good mop grinding mill. Every night cough , you will not be uncomfortable what? "
Su Yu face muscles throbbing, apparently for the body of this recurrent severe coughing fear. But to really make him go move a grasp not a big surgery, is also afraid: can only blame the doctor cure surgery, then give yourself constantly root, depriving worry this broken head.
But do not blame the people doctor told him to rest for at least a year, let alone inside one year chess, is to go out have to be careful, rainy days, preferably to a bowl of ginger like warm. Su Yu, these things never are when fallen on deaf ears, because after discharge, he has always been self feel good, but even a sneeze not playing, naturally turned a deaf ear to the discourse of class to take medicine on time. The results are good, the game is finished chest like a burning uncomfortable sitting on the sofa, a sudden gust of coughing incomplete even say.
The three men quickly the past pour pour ask back ask back, with great difficulty before this burst of pressure down. Laonie off however contingent wave of a hand, said: "Well, you like this go on or not, better to take a gamble, surgery! Acquired you go with us to go to Nanjing to discuss with your parents no longer so go on like this trouble. "
You even airline tickets are bought even told what to discuss with me. Su Yu looked at airline tickets in hand some dumbfounding: "So, when do surgery Which?"
Ma Xiaochun shook his head, said: "I'm not sure, but that is waiting for you after the game. The hospitals what I Laonie know some people come back to look for to find like, you do not control is acquired back home and your parents have to carry that thing is a minor surgery, recovery quickly. "
Su Yu pretty music properly a walk away treasurer and his parents,  but always said that this can not but have doubts: It is not a minor operation it? Why must you tell my parents?
However, Su Yu did not ask, know what she can not just put everything entrusted to Laonie the own home cooking dinner to go.
Before continuing the race the next morning, Xu Zhang a little worried asked him: "I have heard, you're going to surgery, will not be a problem? If the country can not do this, then to Japan, I introduce you to a few Thoracic Surgery of a famous doctor. "
Su Yu headache: how this things also did not set the others to know? Also embarrassed that refused to say: "also not easy to say, does not necessarily have an operation if the country can not do this surgery, I find you not too late, this is not what A & E three days, five days time is nothing. "
Xu Zhang nodded and said: "or, otherwise tomorrow after I go back to help you find someone to look optimistic. If you had come to Japan, I'll show you good to do some checking."
"Kindness first picking up." Su Yu Open chess box gently stroked TV drama Jingjing pawn, what happened afterwards do not worry given'll make it. "
Xu Zhang see Laonie come no longer speak,  and began to prepare for the game.
Jie and Wang walked Laboratory continue to sit on the original's old seat, and Lee Chang-ho when neighbors. Jie gracefully yesterday inning after Lee Chang-ho: "You see how the situation?"
Everyone knows that the situation is not good Su Yu, Jie so ask nothing more than to find a psychological comfort, but why look of dignified look of Lee Chang-ho said: "Yeah, Xu Zhang middle is really too much, here, here, are the main points, once Xu Zhang occupy then the whole plate of white stones seamless no longer attack does not go. "
Just then, the Su Yu the Lazi handedly directly Cairu in the belly of the moment opened the prelude to the battle.
"All messed up. Su Yu confuse the entire situation." Wang reached sighed said, "However Ye Hao, Luanzhongqusheng the Why. But he suddenly attacks to completely break up the situation, what happened afterwards said all bad."
Depth alone, the taboo of chess, but very good location, Xu Zhang you want to attack the need for good layout while, enough time to let him find a place to pull the plug. He do it? "Lee Chang-ho some odd pointing TV screen Su Yu eyes closed.
"Him to sleep, do not control him." The Coulee surprised casually deal continue to change pendulum the various Su Yu escape busy.
Sleep? Lee Chang-ho on his Taijiu Zi and more understanding not surprised, confused the other side in contemplation Japanese shocked: the game, as well as sleep?
Words Wang Licheng translate past,    someone would immediately come ask. Then of Jie Wang Dage several also surprised: words can not talk nonsense, or else put out some uproar. Coulee quickly explained: things not bad Su Yu body occasionally close your eyes in the game when the rest., Not that he look down on people how to sleep. "
Looked at each other skeptical expression Coulee men only secretly pray Su Yu said to open eyes and quickly Do not let people really win.

so now we know

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This guy sure gets around on all the guitar forums  default/smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down