[youtube]/watch?v=uvVrqkgV72E[/youtube]
[youtube]/watch?v=oxAXneYBA68[/youtube]
[youtube]/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RZ8EWqfg16M#![/youtube]

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: worth a look

Aww!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I looked at the peavey axe.. and it auto tune at work...The machine heads are just there for show....I think peaveys idea was the cheapest way to make an auto tune guitar was with software not hard ware.....As for t other one I like that Idea but my mate Trev Wilkinson has been touting his auto tune bridge for a few years know....

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

whats your mate trevs autotune bridge comprise of ??

Thumbs up Thumbs down

jamesd74 wrote:

my mate Trev Wilkinson has been touting his auto tune bridge for a few years now....

ask trev where i can buy the gummings for this system ( ie everything minus the guitar )

Thumbs up Thumbs down

polyal wrote:

whats your mate trevs autotune bridge comprise of ??

The main component is a 4.7 meg osalator, coupled to a tuning fork  hyper drive inveterate, in turn that produce's a  phaze modulation which opens a sub hyper-sonic gateway to harness the power of infrequence sound.

That sound is then detected by a the forward sensor unit in the bridge which then turns the rubber-band which tune the string...

Well thats what he said

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

JAMES WROTE: That sound is then detected by the forward sensor unit in the bridge which then turns the rubber-band which tune the string..

so there is moving parts ( an elastic band / tuning pegs linkage  )
the autotune is all micro-controlled from a motorola dedicated cpu EEPROM ( E[2]{squared}programmable ROM) format ( electricly eraseable programmable read only memory )
so the firmware can be updated via appropriate downloads

will have to think about this

Thumbs up Thumbs down