Topic: The Band

Well not long till our performance on the 12th July and 26th July. Can't wait! We are playing after only being together for about 6-7 weeks with a 2 hour practise each week, and i've got to say.....we are actually really good!! The band is called push to flip (an idea from our singer). We have learnt 3 songs so far and just need to touch up on the last one: Kings of leon- Mollys chambers, Coldplay- clocks (Dont worry its our own version and we made it so much better and rockier(if thats a word)) and our own song also made up by our singer and our lead guitarist. I think it's called No your mine but I'm not sure. I'm also thrilled to bits with the bass and how quick ive managed to pick it up and I am definately intending to carry on! So all's going well!!!! default/smile
Wish us luck!
Smiley x

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: The Band

Well it's the night before the permormance and i'm obviously feeling nervous, Anyone got any last minute tips???

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sorry I wasn't around this weekend - how did the performance go?

Went really well default/smile
Weather was awful and our keyboard got very wet. We were all drenched but we still had fun and we got a huge cheer at the end of it all, so alls good.
Got another practise tomorrow morning thn on the 26th were playing at Leverhulm Park, anyone know it? It's supposed to be really big, so fingers crossed really

Smiley x

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Excellent - glad to hear it went well - must have felt really good to get a cheer!

Share some of your music with us when you can!

Yeah it was brilliant, were playing again on saturday at a really big place and thers 2 of us missing lol
You can watch it on youtube, type in push to flip and thers three different ones (one for each song)

Smiley x

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The 2nd performance was cancelled so another one is going t be arranged instead default/smile

Smiley x

Thumbs up Thumbs down