Topic: Help identifying guitar

Hi all,

First post here. I acquired a guitar last weekend for the measly sum of £20, had a hunch about it and wasn't breaking the bank in the process, not by a long shot. Mainly bought it with the goal to sell it on for more but after playing it I'm in two minds to do so now.

There are no model numbers, just the name Vulcan on the headstock and that it's made in Korea. Previous owner couldn't give much information other than she acquired it from a local band that used to use it when gigging and for the life of me after a few hours of Googling I've drawn a blank on this one. I'd at least thought I'd find something but it keeps always coming back to guitar models named Vulcan or images of Spock playing a guitar.

The action, feel and sound of the guitar far outstrips my Les Paul Studio and Strat. And this is with dirty old strings on and need of a set up. It's damn  fun to play.

Any gurus out there who may know of such a brand/manufacturer and be able to identify what I've got my hands on?

Can't seem to post a pic to the post, seems to class it as two links, so I've linked to imgur instead below

https://imgur.com/a/r8S5WG1

Thumbs up Thumbs down