Topic: Hip Hop Music

A website that at last understands what it is their looking for and provides it with an unbelievably cool looking website. A website that is dedicated to providing the best Rnb and Hip hop music but with so much more??

Re: Hip Hop Music

Go to Audiomicro.com and get this. you may have heard about it from the music community. Its not free but very well priced and then you are free to use the music forever. you can get very good quality music and sound effect(Hip-Hop, Dance, Techno, Jazz, Chillout, Drum and Bass etc.) for very cheap prices.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The only way hip hop is music is when they steal a good song from another genre and rap over it

Thumbs up Thumbs down

4 (edited by COPPA 05-01-11 13:48:18)

I am a songwriter who has a lot of good ideas in my head that are of the hip hop style of music. I use a lot of different synthesizers in my kind of music and use electronic drums as well. what I want to know is what kind of songwriting software would be best for hip hop music.

MySpace Layouts

Thumbs up Thumbs down

5 (edited by Alizxa 16-12-10 07:14:35)

hey. i just looked through my itunes playlist and took some songs that I dance to in my hip-hop classes.

breakin' dishes-rihanna
(awesome beat used this for kickline with poms its an addicting song)
In the ayer- flo rida
(not really clean but its fun)
I'm Good-blaque
(my friend danced street tap to this song . they were great. you can use this song for hip-hop too)
When I grow up- pussy cat dolls
(love that song!)
Distubia-rihanna
(just did a kickline dance to that too)
Rockstar- prima j
( great beat, will work great with hip-hop)
You and Me-cassie
(good warm up music for isolationations)
I'm a shine- young bloodz (step up)
(did a really fun dance to this song)
Shake your pom pom- missy eliot (step up 2: the streets)
(any songs from step up ir step up 2 will work great because they were disgned for hip-hop, get a step up/ step up 2 CD)
Killa- cherish
(great beat, another step-up song)
4 minutes- JT and Madonna
(kinda old but still works good)
Got me goin'- Day 26
( i love Day- 26, kind of a slow beat song but still works fro slower moving hip-hop)
Closer- Ne-yo
(best song ever!)
Tell me something i don't know- selena gomez
( i know disney star, but this song is great for hip-hop its something you would never exspect from her)

facebook layouts | Personal Profile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I like hip hop song for the music is alive and very awesome that you can jive with it and dance to the song.  default/smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down