Topic: The best Concert ever in your life?

What was the best concert you've ever been to and why? Although it is very tough and difficult to say anything but I can forget "1993 Metallica".

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: The best Concert ever in your life?

I really enjoyed going to see Queen with Paul Rogers. I was not lucky enough to see this band live when Freddie Mercury was alive.

This was the closest thing. Paul Rogers is a tremendous singer and I love his work with Free and Bad Company.

It was really good to see Brian May and Roger Taylor - It's a shame that John Deacon didn't want to join.

About a month and a half ago I saw Fall of Troy, Clutch, and Coheed and Cambria live, that would have to be my favorite show. Fall of Troy opened, they were not very good, set list was lame, sound was terrible, and it was like every two seconds Tommy was hitting the repeater pedal. Clutch came out and really got things rolling, I've never seen someone drink so much on stage, they must have been hammered by the end of the show lol! Then Coheed came out, and they were absolutely incredible. They did about half stuff from the new album and half older stuff, but they included their cover of Iron Maiden's "The Trooper" which was amazing. They did some fan favorites like "Junesong Provision" and "Devil in New Jersey" but what really made the show special was the encore. The band played "Welcome Home" then "On the Brink" but they stretched on the brink out to 30 minutes, and played numerous guitar, bass and drum solos, voicebox effects, weird effects with this rod, all kinds of crazy stuff. In the end they played a 2 and a half hour set... It was like a religious experience.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I haven't got chance to see those bands as where I live they never comes. But I have seen Deep Purple and Bryan Adams about 8 years ago when I was in college.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm not really into rock concerts but the BEST concert I've been to was Mariah Carey's when she went here in the Philippines. I got one of the front seat tickets so I was really excited about the show. Best thing is it was my birthday, too.  default/tongue

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The Veronicas, at the Roxy on sunset. it was really awesome I got backstage and everything, it rocked my sox!  default/lol  default/lol  default/lol

Thumbs up Thumbs down

AC/DC tribute to Bon Scott, Perth April 2007.
it was a cool concert. though i was unluckily in a caravan working, i get a permission to get as close as i can in frontof them. Great performance!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Michael Jackson`s concert in bucharest, romania, on september 14, 1996!
It was absolutely incredible! a dream came true!
the music, the show, the public, the emotions, everything was unforgettable!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm not really into rock concerts but the BEST concert I've been to was Mariah Carey's when she went here in the Philippines. I got one of the front seat tickets so I was really excited about the show. Best thing is it was my birthday, too.  default/tongue

I am fan of Mariah as well. You would be enjoying a lot on front seats. It is my wish to see her live and in front seats.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

well i have never been into a concert and so i will not be able to say any thing about this. hope that i will be able to watch one very coool concert soon though.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I wish I had seen Metallica in 1993! I would have been 7. default/big_smile

The best rock/metal gigs I've ever to has to be one of Rammstein (top notch live show), Iron Maiden at Twickenham, or for atmosphere one of the summer open air festivals regardless of bands playing! Absolutely immense.

What was the best concert you've ever been to and why? Although it is very tough and difficult to say anything but I can forget "1993 Metallica".

Metallica, 1993!!!

I was in Bangkok at the time, caught them at the National Football Stadium - fantastic. It was my first concert ever - you never forget your first time.  :twisted:

Thumbs up Thumbs down