Topic: What software you use or would use to record?

Hello

I generally record straight to my pc with  just sound forge and later edit it. I am looking for Special Guitar Recording Software that allows me to create real time effect.
Any recomendations?

Thanks

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: What software you use or would use to record?

I don't know of any specific software - Do you use Audacity to record? i'm sure this must have some free plugins?

A good cheap way of recording effects is to use something like the Behringer V-amp or even better the Line 6 Pod.

This will allow you to get a much better recording sound without having to mic up an amp.

Hi
Generally I record Directly. Besides I am using a software called Reason It is quite good. You can use MIDI inputs as well and there are so many samples you can use to create your own creations.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

normally, i used cool edit pro. a very good software for recording.
multi waveforms, effects, filter, and many more functions in there.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i dont know any softwares..
but guys your information is very interesting
thanks for sharing...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i use Guitar Rig 2(planning to update it to version 3 now). sadly i cannot save it directly from GuitarRig. also i use a laptop. i select the "waveout" option in the laptop audio settings(sterio mix if its a desktop pc) and use Adobe Audition to record the tracks.

hope this helps

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I've been using Adobe Audition. Its really easy to use, and I love it. Having said this, I don't do a lot of recording. Can anyone give me a reason to try something else?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I also found Adobe Audition the best available software for recording coz it offers advanced audio mixing, editing, and effects processing capabilities.
no need to change it buddy. go with it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I use the Sonar 6 Home Edition... really nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMEKFPWn1GI

Thumbs up Thumbs down