Topic: Facebook

So who uses Facebook here? (is there anyone left in the word that doesn't?)

I am thinking about setting up a facebook page for the forum to bring in some more traffic. I am not quite sure how this is going to work yet but I know I can do facebook ads.

I notice more and more sites are showing the "like" button on their sites - do people use these? I guess they must but I don't!

Re: Facebook

I'm not. But I'm probably the only one left.

What is it?
Never heard of it    default/sad  actually I see something about it all the time, but I haven't a clue what it is all about

my lyrics, my guitar and my imagination

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah I'm in . . . I'll even subscribe to your page if you set one up Olly!

John - go to www.facebook.com and have a look around to see if you want to set up a page. It's just a social networking site; you can put up your pictures, send messages to people who are your friends etc. Might be good for you, being an ex-pat. You can catch up with friends and relatives back home.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cheers Mikey. I will set one up and let you know!

Thanks!

John - you should check it out. There can be a lot of people writing pointless status updates but I have caught up with a few long lost friends on there and then subsequently went out for a few beers so it certainly has some advantages!

Facebook is brill. I have caught up with friends i haven't spoke to in years including a couple we met on our honeymoon in Crete 12 years ago!! Its a great way to either chat to friends regulary or just check on every now and again

Thumbs up Thumbs down

girl friend made it for me...tho i dont use it

Thumbs up Thumbs down

That's a good idea. Facebook is a good way to promote your site and it does bring traffic to your site.
If you already have a fan page just post it here and we'll subscribe to it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down