1 (edited by fishfingers 11-10-10 17:17:56)

Topic: Amp wire?

Hi guys

Sorry i tried to post in the Amplifier section but couldnt fine the New Post link. Anyway the wire from my guitar to Amp (not sure of the real name but please enlighten me) has clearly got some loose wiring inside as the sound cuts out all the time. I'd like a new one and just wondered if there are on 'good' ones that i should choose?

Cheers default/smile

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Amp wire?

I always suffered with this one and replaced my lead often, often attempting to find the cheapest replacement for it only to happen again.

I then spent a bit more (around £25) and this one has been lasting years.

Another mistake I used to make is to get a lead that was way longer than I needed. This often caused early wear where my desk chair etc would regularly roll over it! now I just use a 3m lead which reduces this sort of thing happening!

Its really annoying when it cuts out when im practicing! Might try ebay? You really do try to get around the forum Olly it seems you do a good job with the site!

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks! I enjoy it. We have a really nice bunch of people on here right now. I really appreciate everyone's effort on here!

Yep check eBay but also check reviews as well and go for something decent - it will save you money in the long run!