Topic: Still here :)

Hi guys

Not been on the site for a few weeks but just to ket you know im still here. Got a new guitar, another Yamaha Pacifica but only the body is original, the guitar has been modified and its sounds amazing, i only got it last night so cant wait to get in from work and play. Still learning lots, its been about 5 months now that ive been learning and im still loving it.

Picked up a few new plectrums as well so trying out different thickness etc.

Hope your all ok

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Still here :)

fishfingers wrote:

Yamaha Pacifica but only the body is original, the guitar has been modified and its sounds amazing,

Hello welcome back.......... default/big_smile  what mods have been done on your Pacifica? 
http://s3.postimage.org/32aqps6tg/rockin.gif

I didn't get where I am today,
by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yes what has it had done.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hey post a few sound clips ok  default/smile

my lyrics, my guitar and my imagination

Thumbs up Thumbs down

well, here goes, im new to guitar and dont know all the real names or makes, but everything has been imported from america. Is it the sustain block inside? Thats cold pressed steel for longer sustain. New black scratch plate, locking tuners, new humbucker and pickup, new strings, 10s on this one. Whammy bar has been disconnected. I dont know what this is called but where the strings attach at the bridge, theres a new bit there so when you bend the strings it stays in tune. New tone and volume knobs. And where the dots would be on the frets there are some decals of birds, sounds crap but looks awesome.

Sorry for my lay man terminology default/sad

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sound's like it's undergone major surgery...  default/smile   can you post some pics,? and as John say's maybe some sound clip's, ............... default/cool

I didn't get where I am today,
by being somewhere else.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sounds good to me and good to hear you are still around!

Get some audio and pics up asap!