Could I get your feedback on our custom audio cable configurator?
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:21 am
Hey everyone!
Could I get your opinion on something we’ve been working on?
It’s a custom audio cable configurator, and I’d really appreciate some feedback from people who actually use this kind of gear.
https://protestaudio.com/content/custom-cable
If you have a minute, have a look and play around with it a little.
Is it easy to understand and use? Is anything confusing? Is there something missing or something you would change?
I’d really appreciate your honest feedback.
Could I get your opinion on something we’ve been working on?
It’s a custom audio cable configurator, and I’d really appreciate some feedback from people who actually use this kind of gear.
https://protestaudio.com/content/custom-cable
If you have a minute, have a look and play around with it a little.
Is it easy to understand and use? Is anything confusing? Is there something missing or something you would change?
I’d really appreciate your honest feedback.