Page 1 of 1

Must-Have Guitar Accessories for Beginners?

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:40 pm
by shirls1993
Hey everyone, I’ve been playing guitar for a few months now, and I’m starting to realise how much little accessories can affect my playing. I’ve got the basics like a tuner and a strap, but I keep hearing about other things that might be really useful, like capos or different types of picks. I’m not sure what’s worth investing in at this stage. What accessories do you think are essential, especially for someone just starting out? Any recommendations or personal experiences would be really helpful!

Must-Have Guitar Accessories for Beginners?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:46 pm
by Newbie
Hey shirls1993! I’m also just starting out, and I’ve found a capo really helpful for changing the key of songs easily. Do you think it's worth getting one early on, or should I focus on other things first?