Topic: Iron Maiden

Went to see Iron Maiden at the MEN last week, they put on their usual good show, probably if I hadn't seen Metallica at Soni a few weeks earlier I'd have thought it brilliant, but they had a very tough act to follow.

Still had a really good time, no voice, and hearing shot after the gig  default/smile

Airbourne where supporting them, I'd only heard a couple of their songs, but they were fantastic, a really good live act - just wished they'd played for a bit longer!

No more gigs booked now until Rammstein in March (which is nearly sold out!), saw Rammstein at the MEN last year, and they where phenomenal, so expecting another good show.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Iron Maiden

YOU DO GET OUT AND ABOUT.

Did not mean that all in caps.

Take it matalica are the best you have seen.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well after a few years of not going to gigs because none of my friends are into metal, this year, I decided to start going on my own, and I've had a great time, the people I've met have all been really friendly, wish I'd started going on my own years ago :-)

Metallica where amazing, I've wanted to see them for some time, and the atmosphere at Knebworth was fantastic.  The set they did was very excellent, opened with Hit the Lights, then straight into Master of Puppets, and included all the classics - Seek & Destroy, Sanatorium, Sandman plus a good show of pyro's as the intro to One  default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

How much are tickets to see them?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Apache wrote:

Well after a few years of not going to gigs because none of my friends are into metal, this year, I decided to start going on my own, and I've had a great time, the people I've met have all been really friendly, wish I'd started going on my own years ago :-)

Good for you

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i-watermelon john wrote:

How much are tickets to see them?

The Iron Maiden ticket was around £45, the Metallica one was £90 - as it was a festival day ticket, but still not and when you consider Diamond Head, Anthrax, Megadeth & Slayer where also playing too.   default/big_smile

PS - thanks James  default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down