Topic: Why are you learnung guitar?

Why are you learning the guitar? What got you started in the first place? What is your guitar learning journey? What is your skill level now? How old are you when you learn the guitar? Do you reget your choice? How much have you spent on guitar related stuffs?

For me, I hope to learn praise and worship songs. I got started on it rather than any other muscial instruments was because I thought it sounded cool. I was choosing between whether to learn guitar or keyboard for worship purpose and the guitar won over. Besides, guitar sounds much cooler. My guitar journey begins when I was a teenager. I had two months of group guitar instruction and stopped after two months and had not played it since then. Recently, now at age 39, I am picking it up again, and just started a few days ago with Justin site. I am at a beginner skill level, struggling to play between D and A chord and the dduudu strum pattern. I never regretted my choice of playing the guitar. I had spent US$1000++ on guitar related stuffs since when I first touched the guitar.

Thumbs up Thumbs down