Topic: Life just got more complicated…

I am undertaking a complete re-configure of my pedalboard after many years. I have just bought an Electro Harmonix Superego+ pedal and the addition has made my board more complicated. It's not just the order of pedals I am considering, and whether to continue to split my board into a shared path and then paths A and B, with separate outputs and volume pedals, but also whether to throw in a few mini expression pedals along the way? My current thinking (without the volume and exp pedals really thought out) is below. Putting the Superego+, Timeline and Neunaber Immerse together feels like it needs some controlling. My playing is quite textural and atmospheric. Any advice, anyone? - my head hurts, particularly on the volume/exp pedal front.

Thank you.

Pedalboard current thinking:

SHARED PATH:
Lehle 3@1 (to switch between different guitars/inputs)
TC Electronic PolyTune
Maxon compressor
Volume pedal
Xotic XW-1 wah
Digitech Whammy 5
Wampler Tumnus overdrive
to Lehle P-Split II then to

PATH A (out to first amp input):
Electroharmonix Small Stone Nano
Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe
Guyatone Flip Vintage Tremelo

PATH B (out to second amp input):
Electroharmonix Superego+ (freeze + fx) - with expression/volume pedal or 2
Strymon Timeline multi-delay (+ expression/volume pedal)
Neunaber Immerse II reverb

Volume/Expression pedals: I currently have a Boss 500H and Boss FV-300L and Dunlop Volume (X) mini expression/volume pedal (I may buy more of these since they take up less space). I will probably keep a volume pedal at beginning of chain and then need to decide where I need more control of levels or parameters of fx.

Thumbs up Thumbs down