Topic: £50 competition for September

Another competition for September.

Starting from today, anyone who posts 20 times from now until the end of September will be entered into the competition to win £50, paid by Paypal, in the currency of your choice.

To qualify, the posts cannot be spam and must contribute to the forum.

The winner will be selected using the random selection technique used on the last competition.

Last time there were only four candidates that qualified so everyone has a really good chance of winning!

So best of luck, and thanks a lot for posting!

Re: £50 competition for September

Interested here...
Will that be a random/raffle?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It will be yes. Anyone over 20 posts or more by the end of the month will be collected an allocated a number by me.

I will then ask a forum member to select a number at random which will reveal the winner!

This is the most fair way I can think of!

4 (edited by mikeyBoab 04-09-10 20:08:31)

default/big_smile  default/big_smile Yeah it's worked well so far  default/big_smile  default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ok guys competition results time.

This time we had 7 people that qualify for the draw so thanks a lot for the continued support from everyone. It is really appreciated.

So here is the deal. I have selected the 7 names that have qualified, I have them written down on a piece of paper in front of me.  Against each name I allocated a random number.

So the next person to post a number between 1 - 7 will define the winner.

Can Mikey maintain his luck three times in a row or will someone else scoop the £50?

Next poster will decide - good luck everyone!

What about 5

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ok thanks

And the winner is

It is you Redno5 - so what a good pick for you! Congratulations and please pm me your paypal details and chosen currency!

More to come soon...

Welcome to the exclusive £50 club Redno. The red jacket is on it's way . . .  I'll teach you the dodgy handshake default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

And one trouser leg up to the knee of course!!  default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

WOW, payment made to my Paypal account already!! Many thanks to Olly. I shall spend it wisely (or not!!)
Thanks again
Col

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I demand a recount!