Topic: New Chat Box

Today we have added a new chat box to the forum. It is available to all members and it is located at the bottom of the main page. It can also be found by following the "Chat" link in the link menu at the top of the page.

In your profile you have the option to automatically have the chat expanded or retracted to suit your preferences.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Re: New Chat Box

nice olly

my lyrics, my guitar and my imagination

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh and if you do not like the fact that the forum jumps to chat on your first visit, this is also disabled in the profile setting of your user controls.

If it annoys anyone too much then I can remove this function! Please give me feedback if it does need improving!

Olly wrote:

Oh and if you do not like the fact that the forum jumps to chat on your first visit, this is also disabled in the profile setting of your user controls.

If it annoys anyone too much then I can remove this function! Please give me feedback if it does need improving!

I noticed what you mean. So if we disable it, can we still use chat, a bit confused on this one

Thumbs up Thumbs down

watermelon john wrote:
Olly wrote:

I noticed what you mean. So if we disable it, can we still use chat, a bit confused on this one

Ok, I see it. It does disable chat completely. I'll rehook  up. It's kind of nice to chat with other players if they want to

Thumbs up Thumbs down