Topic: Seen any good films lately?

I haven't been to the movies in ages so I have no idea what's going on in the world of film. Any recommendations?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Seen any good films lately?

We have that Lovefilm thing where we gets films delivered to the door so tend to watch quite a lot of films.

What sort of thing are you into?

I'm a big horror and martial arts fan but I'll watch most movies. I like a good rom-com as much as the next guy!  default/big_smile

Has anyone seen the new Karate Kid? It seemed to be really hyped up and then just disappeared.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have just found that new predators movie on my computer and that is very good.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I think the most recent film I have watched and actually quite enjoyed was Harry Brown with Michael Caine which was one of those surprising ones where you think it might be a bit rubbish but turned out ok in the end!

I recently saw a film, but don't know about the title. It was about a musician and his daily life problem with his illness

my lyrics, my guitar and my imagination

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I can't actually remember the last movie that I watched . . . I wish there were more hours in the day.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

mikeyBoab wrote:

I wish there were more hours in the day.

And you think there isn't enough now?! Just you wait...!

Don't like the sound of that!   default/sad

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It will be fun! I am sure!

Just watched Bambi, the ending is a right laugh.

Imagine if the words of Imagine ever came true.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I just watched Social Networking and it's actually pretty good. This movie is for web culture and I bet Geeks can really relate on this movie.

Thumbs up Thumbs down